Website “Bombbar” of the company OOO Zdorovit, located at domain name www.bombbar.org, having its registered office at Ul. Dzerzhinskogo 68A, Togliatty, Samarskaya Oblast, Russia, on behalf of Khabrusov Vitaliy Viktorovich acting in conformity with the Company’s Charter, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, publishes Public Offer for distance sales.
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1. Public Offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) means public offer made by the Seller to any number of unspecified persons with the aim to conclude a contract for distance sales with the Seller under the terms and conditions specified in this Offer including all Supplements.
- 1.2. Order for goods on the company’s website means items chosen by the Buyer from the line of published goods in order to draw-up an application to buy goods on the company’s website or via Operator.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 2.1. Ordering the goods placed on the company’s website means that the Buyer agrees with the terms and conditions stipulated in the Offer.
- 2.2. Web-site administration reserves the right to amend the Offer without the Buyer’s consent hereof.
- 2.3. The Offer never expires unless otherwise is stipulated on the company’s website.
- 2.4. The Seller provides the detailed and reliable information to the Buyer regarding the goods including information on main consumer properties, place of manufacture stated on the company’s website.
3. PRICE OF THE GOODS
- 3.1. Price for each item is indicated on the company’s website.
- 3.2. The Seller reserves the right to change price for any item of the product line.
- 3.3.. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel his order if the price has been changed by the Seller after making an order.
- 3.4. The price may not be changed by the Seller if the goods are already paid by the Buyer.
- 3.5. The Seller indicates shipping cost on the company’s website or informs the Buyer during registration of the order.
- 3.6. The liabilities on the performance of payment are considered to be fulfilled by the Buyer from the moment of cash inflow to the Seller’s account.
- 3.7. Settlement of accounts between the Seller and the Buyer is performed by means indicated in the section “Shipping” on the company’s website.
4. PLACING AN ORDER
- 4.1. The Buyer shall order goods via company’s website www.bombbar.org
- 4.2. Signing in company’s website means that the Buyer agrees to provide reliable information as follows:
- 4.2.1. full name of the Buyer;
- 4.2.2. shipping address;
- 4.2.3. email;
- 4.2.4. contact telephone number.
- 4.3. Name of goods, quantity, assortment, product item, price of the selected goods are indicated in the cart.
- 4.4. Whether additional information is required, the Seller has the right to ask the Buyer hereof. In case the required information has not been provided by the Buyer, the Seller shall not be liable for the goods chosen by the Buyer.
- 4.5. Acceptance of conditions of the Offer is performed by the Buyer by means of data entry into application form on company’s website or during making an order via Operator. After making an order via Operator, all the data about the Buyer are registered in the Buyer’s database. Having confirmed the chosen goods, the Buyer provides Operator with all necessary information in accordance with information stipulated in cl 4.2 of the Offer.
- 4.6. The Seller shall not be liable in reliability of information provided by the Buyer while making an order.
- 4.7. The Buyer shall be liable in providing reliable information while making an order.
- 4.8. Contract for distance sales is regarded as being concluded between the Seller and the Buyer from the moment of goods delivery or releasing the goods by the Seller to the Buyer.
- 4.9. All products on company’s website is final sale.
5. DELIVERY AND HANDOVER OF GOODS
- 5.1. The Seller provides services regarding goods delivery by means indicated on the company’s website.
- 5.2. Whether the contract of distance sales is concluded with the condition which includes the delivery of goods to the Buyer, the Seller is obliged to deliver the goods within the time stipulated in the Contract by the Buyer. In case the place of delivery is not indicated, delivery is made at the place of residence.
- 5.3. The place of delivery is indicated by the Buyer while making an order.
- 5.4. Delivery period covers period for order processing and delivery.
- 5.5.. The delivered goods shall be given to the Buyer. In case of absence of the Buyer, it should be given to the other person upon submitting the bill or any other document confirming that the Contract has been concluded.
- 5.6.. Information regarding the goods is stated in specification, on the packings by affixing marking or any other means.
- 5.7. Information on mandatory conformity of goods shall be presented in manner stipulated by the law of Russian Federation on technical regulation and includes information on document number which verifies such conformity, duration of validity and organization which issued this document.
6. СOMPANY’S DETAILS
- OOO Zdorovit
- ul Dzerzhinskogo 68 a, Togliatty, Samarskaya oblast 445032
- Taxpayer Identification Number (rus. INN) 6321264743
- KPP code 632101001
- OGRN code 1116320004998
- Togliatty branch office №6318 Bank VTB 24(PAO)
- С/а № 30101810422023601955 in RQC of Samara city
- RCBIC № 043601955
- a/c № 40702810210190008008
- Managing Director Vitaliy Khabrusov