Togliatty 01 May 2017 г.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
“Website administration of company’s website” (hereinafter - Website administration) is authorized personnel acting on behalf of OOO “Zdorovit” who perform personal data processing as well as defines aims for personal data processing, personal details subject to processing, actions carried out with personal data.
· 1.1.2. “Personal data” means any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’) who can be identified directly or indirectly.
· 1.1.3. “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
· 1.1.4. “Confidentiality of personal data” means a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person granted access to personal data to prevent the dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or other lawful ground.
· 1.1.5. «User of the website (hereinafter - the User) » means a person who has access to the site via Internet and uses the Company’s website.
· 1.1.6. «Cookies» is a small piece of data sent via the Web server and stored on the user’s computer which a web client or a web browser each time passes to the Web server in HTTP request when trying to open a page of the relevant website.
· 1.1.7. «IP address» means a unique network address of the host in computer network under IP protocol.
2. GENERAL TERMS
· 2.4. The Website Administration does not verify the reliability of the personal data given by the User of the website.
· 3.2.1. full name of the User;
· 3.2.2. contact telephone number of the User;
· 3.2.3. e-mail;
· 3.2.4. shipping address of the Goods;
· 3.2.5. place of residence of the User.
· 3.3. Bombbar company protects Data automatically transferred upon viewing advertising units and visiting pages with an installed statistical script of the system («pixel»):
o IP address;
o information provided by cookies;
o browser information (or information about other program giving access to advertisements);
o access time;
o the address of the page where an advertising unit is located;
o referrer (previous page address).
· 3.3.1. Cookies blocking might result in impossibility to access some parts of company’s website which require authorization.
· 3.3.2. Company’s website gathers data about IP-addresses of the website’s visitors. The information is used to identify and resolve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER INFORMATION
· 4.1. The Website Administration is entitled to use personal data for the following purposes:
· 4.1.1. User identification, signed up for the company’s website, to make order and (or) conclude a Contract for the sale of goods with Bombbar company remotely .
· 4.1.2. Granting User’s access to personalized resources of the Company’s website.
· 4.1.3. Сollecting feedback from the User like sending notices, requests concerning use of the Company’s website, services providing, processing of requests and applications from the User.
· 4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to provide safety and prevent fraud.
· 4.1.5. Insurance of accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
· 4.1.6.. Creating an account for shopping in case the User has given consent for creating an account.
· 4.1.7. Notification of the Website’s User about the order status.
· 4.1.8. Processing and receipt of payment, tax confirmation and tax deduction, contestation of payment.
· 4.1.9. Providing the User an efficient customer and technical support in case of problems concerning the Company’s website.
· 4.1.10. Providing the User upon his/her consent update of goods, special offers, prices information, newsletter and other information on behalf of company’s website or on behalf its partners.
· 4.1.11. Осуществления рекламной деятельности с согласия Пользователя. Implementation of advertising activity upon the User’s consent.
· 4.1.12. Providing the User with the access to the websites and services of the company’s partners to get information about products, updating and services.
5. MEANS AND TIMES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
· 5.1. The User’s personal data is processed without limit of time in any legal form, including in information systems of personal data with the use of various automation means or without the use of such means.
· 5.2. The User agrees that the Website Administration is entitled to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular to courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, only for purposes of fulfillment of the User’s order placed at the Bombbar company’s website, including goods delivery.
· 5.3. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the basis of and in accordance with the established law of the Russian Federation.
· 5.4. In the vent of loss or disclosure of personal data the Website Administration notifies the User about the loss or disclosure of the personal data.
· 5.5. The Website Administration undertakes organizational and technical measures necessary for the User’s personal data protection against illegal or accidental access, destruction, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as other illegal actions by third parties.
· 5.6.. Together with the User the Website Administration undertakes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
· 6.1. The User shall:
· 6.1.1. Provide personal data necessary for the Company’s website use.
· 6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided personal data in the event of change of such information.
· 6.2. The Website Administration shall:
· 6.2.3. Undertake precautions to protect the User’s personal data privacy according to the procedure used for such information protection in the course of business.
· 6.2.4. Carry out blocking of personal data of the relevant User from the application or enquiry date of the User or his/her legal representative or the body empowered to protect the rights of personal data subjects for the period of inspection in case of detection of inadequate personal data or illegal actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
· 7.2. In the event of loss or disclosure of the confidential information the Website Administration shall not be liable if this confidential information:
· 7.2.1. Became available before it has been lost or disclosured.
· 7.2.2. Was received from the third party before the Website Administration has received it.
· 7.2.3. Was disclosed upon the User’s consent.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
· 8.1. Before applying to the Court concerning disputes arising from relation between the Website User and the Website Administration it is obligatory to file a claim (a written proposal of voluntary dispute settlement).
· 8.2 . The claimee notifies the claimer in writing of the results of the assessment of a claim during thirty (30) calendar day of the day of receipt of such a claim.
· 8.3. In case of failure to achieve the consent, a dispute shall be submitted for the consideration of a judicial authority in accordance with current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· 9.3. All proposals and questions regarding this Policy shall be addressed to the Website Administration.
Updated on 02 August 2017